Goodluck in ur exams!

  • chidozie onyene
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2007
      Hi y'all,
                 Just thoght i should do want was done to me when i was still there in school.Hm looks like those that i knew then seemed not to have passed on the baton of this group .To anyone who knows Nkem in final year Accounting department, relate my affectionate prayers of success to her in her final ywear exam and to other too silent to mention.

      It's me,
      Dozie 4rm Abuja

      Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.