File - UNIBEN Group Evolution

  • uniben@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 5, 2006
      We would like to thank you all for joining the Group UNIBEN. We have been very successful in a relatively short span of time. In order to continue on this road of success we ask that all you please adhere to the rules. We do not discriminate by religion, creed or status.

      1. We must respect one another....at all times!

      2. Participation is an important part of success.

      3. Group events will be few and RSVP. For the RSVP events :
      a)Members must make themselves accessible to confirm attendance.
      b)If you have RSVP'd and you are unable to attend.....please notify us.

      4. Members must have completed profiles... pic is not an option.... it is a requirement. If you don't have a pic, at least a legtimate link to your pic...or one on the group PHOTO page, you're outta here.
      Non-compliance will result in membership termination.

      5. Communicate with other members of the group by checking out the MEMBERS page and sending emails or IMs if you like.

      6. The group website has various pages containing useful information and facilities:
      a) MESSAGES (archive of all messages sent)
      b) LINKS (websites of the most relevant organizations in Benin and the whole of Nigeria)
      c) DATABASE (group addressbook and birthday register)
      d) POLLS (vote on decision taking in the group or state your opinion on issues of society)
      e) FILES (20mb of videos, pics, games and documents)
      f) CALENDAR (schedule of group events and activities)

      Rules may be amended but you will be consulted for your opinion.
      Thank you very much.
      NEX.
    • sylvester
      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 8, 2006
        please group, i would love to vehemently stress my displeasure at the way the moderators ( or so it seems that control this group stand at the top of an undemocratic mountain and blow their horns without regard for the members of this group.
        i had earlier stated that the inclusion and enforcement of rule number 4 concerning the photographs of members was out of place and a means to malign some decent members that traverse this group. i am sering in a place where the only form of internet connection is my phone.
        i would stress that if the group doew not deem it fit to reconsider its position on the said rule then it should kindly demember my personage from its fleet.
        Thank you

            Message 5 of 16 , Nov 20, 2006
              i have several times informed this group on my position concerning the sixth rule, will you guys stop drumming it my ears and de-group me, it takes nothing away from my being, just that i would miss this union.
              Thanks

[...]

              Sponsored Link

              Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $310,000 Mortgage for $999/mo - Calculate new house payment

            • uniben@yahoogroups.com