Re: [uniben] The Ultimate Mistake Men Make With Women

  • walle hadewuyi
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 29, 2006
      Hi Chris,
      Nice tips,but I think you  should learn to do things
      the right way,
      give what is for Cesar to Cesar,
      what I am saying is that you should give compliments to the original writer of the Love tips or should I call it your "Laws of Attraction"
      Your last edition was originally by David DeAngello,which you Xank Xeroxed without a copyright from
      www.sosuave.com.
      I hope you get my point.
      No long thing!
      chris4angels <chris4angels@...>
      wrote:
      The Ultimate Mistake Men Make With Women

      I want to share an interesting insight with you
      that not 1 in 100 men ever realize on their own.
      It's actually TWO insights, but they're two sides
      of the same coin.

      It's an amazingly OBVIOUS double insight, and
      once you know what it is, you'll see evidence of
      it all around you, in every interaction between a
      man and a woman.

      And it goes a little sumthin' like this:

      1. Most men behave like WUSSIES when it comes to
      women and dating.

      2. Women NEVER feel the powerful and magical
      emotion called ATTRACTION for WUSSIES.

      So let's take them one at a time.

      WHAT exactly IS a WUSSY?

      A Wussy is a guy who kisses up to women.

      A Wussy is a guy who does whatever a woman
      wants him to do, and doesn't even know if or when
      a woman is testing him.

      A Wussy is a guy who accepts manipulative
      behaviour from women, and doesn't care if a woman
      flakes out on him, takes advantage of him, or
      acts overly dramatic around him.

      A Wussy is a guy who has no backbone, and caves
      when challenged by a woman.

      A Wussy is a guy who feels that he needs to BUY
      or PAY FOR a woman's attention and affection with
      gifts, dinners, compliments, and other forms of
      payment and flattery...because he can't imagine
      that a woman would want to be with him just for
      HIM.

      In short, a WUSSY is a submissive man who tries
      to compensate for his lack of ability to attract
      women by being overly accommodating and generous.

      NEWS JUST IN: MOST MEN ACT LIKE WUSSIES!

      And if that wasn't bad enough, here's the
      REALLY bad news: Women will NEVER feel ATTRACTION
      for this kind of behaviour, or this kind of guy!

      (If you even doubt what I'm saying for a
      SECOND, then try this simple test: Find 3
      attractive women, and ask them if they ever feel
      a gut-level ATTRACTION for guys who kiss up to
      them and act like Wussies, and watch what they
      say.)

      Want some even WORSE news?

      When this kind of tactic doesn't work for a
      guy, he'll usually TRY HARDER, and become even
      MORE of a WUSSY to make a girl like him... and
      the more a girl runs away, the more a WUSSY most
      guys become.

      YOU DO THE MATHS and figure out the outcome of
      this equation.

      It totally blows my mind how a guy will kiss up
      to a woman and watch with HIS OWN TWO EYES as she
      becomes more and more distant... and instead of
      him realizing that it's his own WUSS behaviour
      that's causing the woman to run away he just keeps
      doing it... AND EVEN INCREASING IT!

      And how do I know this so well?

      Because I, my friend, used to be a BIG TIME
      Wuss Bag.

      Of course, when I think back about situations
      in my life where I behaved like a Wuss and caused
      a woman to lose her attraction for me, I slap my
      head and say "CHINEKE!"

      For whatever reason, it just wasn't obvious to
      me in the moment.

      And I think that MOST guys go their whole lives
      without realizing this critical insight.

      Let me tell you something else that is VITALLY
      important for you to remember:

      WOMEN HAVE MILITARY GRADE WUSS-DETECTION
      SYSTEMS.

      Notice that I didn't say "Women are pretty good
      at figuring out whether or not you're a Wuss".

      No no noooooo.

      I said that women have MILITARY GRADE
      WUSS-DETECTION SYSTEMS.

      I'm talking special forces navy seal top gun
      covert ops here.

      I'm talking INSTANT WUSSY DETECTION.

      A woman can tell if you're a Wussy, in most
      cases, BEFORE YOU EVEN OPEN YOUR MOUTH.

      So if women aren't attracted to Wussies, then
      why is it that they sometimes accept invitations
      to dinner, gifts, flowers, and attention from guys
      who are Wussies, only to reject them later on?

      Well, think about it.

      1. Free food is free food, and free gifts are
      free gifts...I mean, when the price is right, it's
      right.

      2. Women say to themselves " I'll let Mr. OSAGIE MAN
      take me out
      to dinner a few times and maybe I can learn to
      "like" him".

      3. If a woman doesn't have anything going on at
      all, dinner with a Wussy and a constant stream of
      compliments and attention is better than nothing.

      4. Men are NOTORIOUS for showing their "non-Wuss"
      side early on, but then somehow turning into a
      woman's worst nightmare Wuss Boy as the
      relationship progresses.

      What to do, what to do?

      Well, sometimes these things are like a
      substance abuse problem. The first step is
      ADMITTING that you've been being a WUSS all your
      life, and that you were doing the best you could
      with what you had to work with.

      I often make fun of guys mostly UNIBEN guys
      who act like Wussies,
      and bust on them unmercifully. .. but the fact is
      that I've been there, and I get it.

      So step one is accepting yourself as you are,
      and making a commitment to yourself to improve
      from here on out.

      Next, you need to learn how to EVICT your inner
      Wuss, and then, it's time to get down to business
      and learn how to create that magical feeling
      called ATTRACTION inside of women.

      It's not magic, and it's not voodoo. Making
      women feel a powerful, gut-level ATTRACTION for
      you doesn't require looks or money, and I honestly
      believe that almost ANY man can learn how to do it.

      The amazing part about it is that we all have
      the NATURAL ability to communicate with women in a
      way that makes them feel ATTRACTION.. . but most of
      us guys never DEVELOPED this natural skill.

      We either didn't have good role models, we were
      programmed wrong by mum or other well-meaning
      people in our lives, or whatever.

      But just because you haven't yet learned how to
      use and develop these natural talents doesn't mean
      that you can't start NOW.

      How do I know?

      Because I used to have ZERO SKILL with women.

      Just a few short years ago, I couldn't even
      start a CONVERSATION with a woman I didn't know...
      nevermind get dates and have success with
      UNUSUALLY ATTRACTIVE women.

      But NOW I can. And it's all because I spent the
      time it took to find and learn the secrets of the
      "naturals", or the guys who had already figured
      out the skills that it takes to attract women.

      If you're ready to shed your past Wussy self,
      and learn the secrets of how to attract women that
      most men will NEVER learn in their entire lives,
      then I invite you to take advantage of the
      powerful products that I'll put together.

      I'll start with the basics of evolution and
      animal behaviour, I'll reveal how and why women act
      the way they do, and detail the critical mistakes
      that most men make with women... and what to do
      about it.

      Later, I'll go into dozens and dozens of favorite
      techniques for approaching,
      meeting, and dating women... everything from exact
      words to use to introduce yourself, all the way to
      what to do to take things to a "physical" level,
      all smoothly and easily. CHECK IT OUT!!!

      YOU CAN SEND ME AN
      EMAIL....... ...chris4angels@ yahoo.com
      OR CALL ME....... 08055515591
      CHRIS GABRIEL UWAKINA

    • Peter Chogudo
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2006
        Same thing I told da guy. Hope he takes note.

        Its called Plagarisim. pure and simple.

        Peter Chogudo

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 9, 2006
          Please O. You guys should help me tell this guy that besides just biting someone else's work word for word and feeling like a king about it. This message bears no relevance at all to the theme of this group. Thank you very much. Meanwhile happy belated birthday hessey22. Yemimow hit me up 'cos bros has not told me that any of my friends talked to him, so I'm thinking you did not. No time O. Take care y'all. I'll be at the B-side soonest.
                                                                                                        NEX.