Want to model

  • titilayo adunola
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2005
      Hello there,
      Ever wondered how individuals get themselves on print ads, tv and media commercials? If you'd like to take modeling a little serious or show case your talent, call titi-08035128707 or send a mail to titi@...
      Note that the myth that every model must be slim and tall does not necessarily hold; just look presentable with a BMI btw 18 and 24
      Our photo sessions come up once in a month.Get in-touch and be kept posted.
      Regards,
      Titi

      alWayz...

      Image by FlamingText.com

      http://mail.yahoo.com

      alWayz...

      Image by FlamingText.com

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • eleda4real
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2005
        Hello Everyone, just wanted to let you in on this opportunity into
        the modeling world.

        --- In uniben@yahoogroups.com, titilayo adunola
        titi@x...