December 1

  • Eleda !!!
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2004

      Today is December 1, world AIDS day. As a UNICEF trained peer education trainer (PET) on reproductive health issues, I'll just like to use the opportunity to say:

       Life is Fun! Be Wise!

      Protect your dreams, Protect your future, Protect yourself!

      Eleda!!!

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • chi chi ester
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 14, 2004
        thanks eleda

        Eleda !!! <eleda4real@...> wrote:

        Today is December 1, world AIDS day. As a UNICEF trained peer education trainer (PET) on reproductive health issues, I'll just like to use the opportunity to say:

         Life is Fun! Be Wise!

        Protect your dreams, Protect your future, Protect yourself!

        Eleda!!!

        Do you Yahoo!?

        Have any pics? Upload them now!!!

        Do you Yahoo!?