do women believe in sexual chemistry?

  • suziette
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2004
      (nejeep:weldone bro u fogot abt me hun???)

      Men have long been wondering if women believe in
      sexual chemistry, or if they are the only sex that
      experiences intense and inexplicable feelings of
      sexual attraction when the object of their desire is
      nearby.
      Well, gentlemen, let me assure you that this is simply
      not the case. Sexual chemistry is as real for women as
      it is for you. We get just as flustered as you do when
      we are deeply attracted to someone. Our heartbeat
      steps it up a notch and our body temperature rises a
      couple of degrees.

      Sexual chemistry is not just something that's felt on
      an unspoken level between two people, even before any
      type of relationship has started, it is also about how
      sexually compatible two people are once they're
      actually having sex. And this aspect of sexual
      chemistry is very important to most women.

      pheromones

      But where do these feelings even come from? Recent
      scientific research has shown that pheromones can play
      a huge role in sexual chemistry. Pheromones are
      subconscious sex signals that the body gives off to
      attract members of the opposite sex. These invisible
      and odorless airborne molecules are thought to
      influence one's emotions and sexual behavior.

      If one accepts this research as true, then sexual
      attraction and compatibility can be explained as a
      chemical reaction between two people who pick up each
      other's sexual energy more intensely than does anyone
      else.

      women can't do without it

      The major difference between how men and women feel
      about this phenomenon is that men seem to be able to
      have great sex without such sexual chemistry, while
      women seemingly cannot.

      For instance, men can have female friends that they
      enjoy having sex with for various reasons besides
      sexual chemistry; reasons as simple as relieving
      sexual tension. Chances are that the woman in this
      equation does feel a certain sexual energy between
      herself and her partner, or she wouldn't be in bed
      with him.

      it's electric

      While men can have such mechanical sex, there is no
      denying that sex between two people with great
      chemistry is electric. After all, if the sex is
      awkward or uncomfortable, then there is obviously no
      sexual chemistry. On the other hand, if you are
      effortlessly responding to each other's every sexual
      desire and whim, perhaps even before the other knows
      that's what they want, then the sexual chemistry
      between you is red-hot.

      Chemistry such as this is difficult to come by. Both
      parties must be completely immersed in both each other
      and the moment. If one of the partners is thinking
      about someone or something else, the type of sexual
      chemistry I'm referring to simply cannot exist.
      Obviously this type of chemistry is not possible with
      just anybody.

      Does chemistry outside the bedroom guarantee
      chandelier-swinging sex?