A pastor charged for over loading

  • irediaxman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2004
      One night, a pastor was going 4 night vigil.He meet some policemen on
      his way, they stopped him and asked for his particulars, he showed
      them. Then they asked 4 for his fire extinguisher, he showed them.
      Because they were determined to collect bribe from him and he was not
      ready to give them, they then asked him: " why are u driving alone at
      this time of the night?" He answered and said: "I am not alone, God
      the father, the son, the holy spirit is with me, all angels in heaven
      are present here, the forty elders in heaven are present here in this
      car". The the policemen said "I will therefore charge you fpr over
    • irediaxman