Hello!

  • Princess_Autolyca
    Message 1 of 24 , Oct 5, 1999
    • scubadiver193
      Message 2 of 24 , Oct 5, 1999
        every now and then if you want we can try to set up a chat time if anyone is interrest email me at scubadiver193@...
      • Princess_Autolyca
        Message 3 of 24 , Oct 15, 1999
          What is everyone's favourite marine mammal?
        • KDM2984
          Message 4 of 24 , Oct 15, 1999
            I luv dolphins all the way!!!!!!!!
          • scubadiver193
            Message 5 of 24 , Oct 15, 1999
              Mine is the Manittee.
            • Princess_Autolyca
              Message 6 of 24 , Oct 18, 1999
                Hooray for dolphins!<br>They're my favourite too :)
              • Princess_Autolyca
                Message 7 of 24 , Oct 18, 1999
                • penthrose
                  Message 8 of 24 , Nov 3, 1999
                    How about the last unknown species the giant
                    Squid. They graceful, silent, yet stand as one of the
                    last unsolved mysteries of the deep. And those silent
                    preditors SHARKS an ancient untouch by time. Or the
                    ballerina of the sea, Jellyfish, they move graceful through
                    the sea. Every creature has it beauty and
                    gracefulness in the sea. They paint the most pretty picture
                    that no artist could hope to capture on canves.
                  • robsonbight
                    Message 9 of 24 , Nov 5, 1999
                      Look forward to meeting some new friends in this
                      club and would also like to extend an invitation for
                      any interested members to consider joining my newly
                      created club: Orcinus
                      any questions that I might be able to assist with
                      regarding oceanic marine biology!<br><br>Best wishes to
                      all!
                    • Trifes
                      Message 10 of 24 , Dec 17, 1999
                        I'm a new member from Portugal. I love the sea and all related topics... but i can�t see no ideas moviment...
                      • robsonbight
                        Message 11 of 24 , Feb 9, 2000
                          Is this club active?
                        • dolphinloverz2
                          Message 12 of 24 , Feb 13, 2000
                            *LAUGHS* IIIIittttts AAaaalllliiiiiiiiiive!
                          • atlantis_sea_colony
                            Message 13 of 24 , Mar 6, 2000
                              I have designed an underwater habitat. I am still
                              perfecting ideas on it and checking with people about how
                              possible some aspects are. If anyone is interested or
                              would like to help me out, I welcome the input.
                            • scubadiver193
                              Message 14 of 24 , Mar 6, 2000
                                I would like to see your idea. My email is scubadiver193@...
                              • dorsa39