- every now and then if you want we can try to set up a chat time if anyone is interrest email me at scubadiver193@...
- Does anyone here like ray fish?<br>I love them!<br>I went to a Sea Life Centre, and we got to actually touch them!<br>It was brilliant!<br>Has anyone else touched one?
- How about the last unknown species the giant
Squid. They graceful, silent, yet stand as one of the
last unsolved mysteries of the deep. And those silent
preditors SHARKS an ancient untouch by time. Or the
ballerina of the sea, Jellyfish, they move graceful through
the sea. Every creature has it beauty and
gracefulness in the sea. They paint the most pretty picture
that no artist could hope to capture on canves.
- Look forward to meeting some new friends in this
club and would also like to extend an invitation for
any interested members to consider joining my newly
created club: Orcinus
orca<br><br><a href=http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/orcinusorca target=new>http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/orcinusorca</a><br><br>I would also welcome any member to contact me with
any questions that I might be able to assist with
regarding oceanic marine biology!<br><br>Best wishes to
- I have designed an underwater habitat. I am still
perfecting ideas on it and checking with people about how
possible some aspects are. If anyone is interested or
would like to help me out, I welcome the input.
- I would like to see your idea. My email is scubadiver193@...
- sure I am interested in what you have done, I would like to look at what you have done so far if possible. My email id dorsa39@.... Hope to speak to you soon<br><br>dorsa
- i'd love to help you out. this is poetic femme, and my email is ravens_corner@....
- Would be glad to help<br>bartgames@...