Hello everyone

  • scubadiver193
    Message 1 of 24 , May 9, 1999
    • dolphinloverz2
      Message 2 of 24 , Jun 6, 1999
        Hi! i am a Jr. high kid and i plan to go to collage in florida too, but know nothing about it! cya later!
      • Princess_Autolyca
        Message 3 of 24 , Oct 5, 1999
        • scubadiver193
          Message 4 of 24 , Oct 5, 1999
            every now and then if you want we can try to set up a chat time if anyone is interrest email me at scubadiver193@...
          • Princess_Autolyca
            Message 5 of 24 , Oct 15, 1999
              What is everyone's favourite marine mammal?
            • KDM2984
              Message 6 of 24 , Oct 15, 1999
                I luv dolphins all the way!!!!!!!!
              • scubadiver193
                Message 7 of 24 , Oct 15, 1999
                  Mine is the Manittee.
                • Princess_Autolyca
                  Message 8 of 24 , Oct 18, 1999
                    Hooray for dolphins!<br>They're my favourite too :)
                  • Princess_Autolyca
                    Message 9 of 24 , Oct 18, 1999
                    • penthrose
                      Message 10 of 24 , Nov 3, 1999
                        How about the last unknown species the giant
                        Squid. They graceful, silent, yet stand as one of the
                        last unsolved mysteries of the deep. And those silent
                        preditors SHARKS an ancient untouch by time. Or the
                        ballerina of the sea, Jellyfish, they move graceful through
                        the sea. Every creature has it beauty and
                        gracefulness in the sea. They paint the most pretty picture
                        that no artist could hope to capture on canves.
                      • robsonbight
                        Message 11 of 24 , Nov 5, 1999
                          Look forward to meeting some new friends in this
                          club and would also like to extend an invitation for
                          any interested members to consider joining my newly
                          created club: Orcinus
                          any questions that I might be able to assist with
                          regarding oceanic marine biology!<br><br>Best wishes to
                          all!
                        • Trifes
                          Message 12 of 24 , Dec 17, 1999
                            I'm a new member from Portugal. I love the sea and all related topics... but i can�t see no ideas moviment...
                          • robsonbight
                            Message 13 of 24 , Feb 9, 2000
                              Is this club active?
                            • dolphinloverz2
                              Message 14 of 24 , Feb 13, 2000
                                *LAUGHS* IIIIittttts AAaaalllliiiiiiiiiive!
                              • atlantis_sea_colony
                                Message 15 of 24 , Mar 6, 2000
                                  I have designed an underwater habitat. I am still
                                  perfecting ideas on it and checking with people about how
                                  possible some aspects are. If anyone is interested or
                                  would like to help me out, I welcome the input.
                                • scubadiver193
                                  Message 16 of 24 , Mar 6, 2000
                                    I would like to see your idea. My email is scubadiver193@...
                                  • dorsa39