I'm a new member...

  • Niner_Girl2000
    Message 1 of 24 , Apr 7, 1999
    • Niner_Girl2000
      Message 2 of 24 , Apr 8, 1999
      • scubadiver193
        Message 3 of 24 , May 9 8:27 PM
        • dolphinloverz2
          Message 4 of 24 , Jun 6, 1999
            Hi! i am a Jr. high kid and i plan to go to collage in florida too, but know nothing about it! cya later!
          • Princess_Autolyca
            Message 5 of 24 , Oct 5, 1999
            • scubadiver193
              Message 6 of 24 , Oct 5, 1999
                every now and then if you want we can try to set up a chat time if anyone is interrest email me at scubadiver193@...
              • Princess_Autolyca
                Message 7 of 24 , Oct 15, 1999
                  What is everyone's favourite marine mammal?
                • KDM2984
                  Message 8 of 24 , Oct 15, 1999
                    I luv dolphins all the way!!!!!!!!
                  • scubadiver193
                    Message 9 of 24 , Oct 15, 1999
                      Mine is the Manittee.
                    • Princess_Autolyca
                      Message 10 of 24 , Oct 18, 1999
                        Hooray for dolphins!<br>They're my favourite too :)
                      • Princess_Autolyca
                        Message 11 of 24 , Oct 18, 1999
                        • penthrose
                          Message 12 of 24 , Nov 3, 1999
                            How about the last unknown species the giant
                            Squid. They graceful, silent, yet stand as one of the
                            last unsolved mysteries of the deep. And those silent
                            preditors SHARKS an ancient untouch by time. Or the
                            ballerina of the sea, Jellyfish, they move graceful through
                            the sea. Every creature has it beauty and
                            gracefulness in the sea. They paint the most pretty picture
                            that no artist could hope to capture on canves.
                          • robsonbight
                            Message 13 of 24 , Nov 5, 1999
                              Look forward to meeting some new friends in this
                              club and would also like to extend an invitation for
                              any interested members to consider joining my newly
                              created club: Orcinus
                              any questions that I might be able to assist with
                              regarding oceanic marine biology!<br><br>Best wishes to
                              all!
                            • Trifes
                              Message 14 of 24 , Dec 17, 1999
                                I'm a new member from Portugal. I love the sea and all related topics... but i can�t see no ideas moviment...
                              • robsonbight
                                Message 15 of 24 , Feb 9, 2000
                                  Is this club active?
                                • dolphinloverz2
                                  Message 16 of 24 , Feb 13, 2000
                                    *LAUGHS* IIIIittttts AAaaalllliiiiiiiiiive!
                                  • atlantis_sea_colony
                                    Message 17 of 24 , Mar 6, 2000
                                      I have designed an underwater habitat. I am still
                                      perfecting ideas on it and checking with people about how
                                      possible some aspects are. If anyone is interested or
                                      would like to help me out, I welcome the input.
                                    • scubadiver193
                                      Message 18 of 24 , Mar 6, 2000
                                        I would like to see your idea. My email is scubadiver193@...
                                      • dorsa39