new to the group

  • Aaron R. Martin, cmt
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2004
      Hello,

      My name is Aaron and I live in the San Francisco Bay Area of
      California. My focus is breeding and raising fish as well as keeping
      aquarium plants. I have been raising fish for about a year and I am
      now starting to breed the livebearers & Bettas. I have a Bumble Bee
      Goby, Bettas, Guppies, Silver Lyretail & Marbled Mollies, Sunset Fire
      and Mickey Mouse & Red Platies, Marigold & Red Swordtails, Clown
      Plecos, Albino Dwarf Bushynose Plecos, Red-eye Chocolate Pleco,
      SAE's, Otocinculus, Clown Loaches, a big yellow (Mystery) snail,
      several different kinds of little snails (Malaysian Trumpet,
      Ramshorn, etc.), Shrimp (Amano) and lots of fry. I am converting to
      planted tanks; I have a 10-gallon fry tank, a 12-gallon acrylic
      Eclipse system, a 40-gallon and 55-gallon mixed community aquariums.

      I like the small & docile community fish, but I'm interested in all
      aquatic life- Fish, Live Foods, Turtles, Frogs, Tadpoles, Shrimp,
      Crabs, Lobsters, Crawdads/Crayfish, mussels, clams, Snails, Leeches,
      Amphibians, Mudskippers, Newts and Plants.

      For those that are interested in Freshwater Tropical Fish, I am
      inviting you to check out the group I have started.

      This is for everybody that likes fish keeping.

      I am still a beginner and hope to have members with all levels of
      experience to share.

      Please feel free to post anything - links, photos, questions &
      advice.

      Thanks,
      Aaron