Hey People

  • Caryn_W_82
    Message 1 of 24 , Mar 30, 1999
    • Niner_Girl2000
      Message 2 of 24 , Apr 7, 1999
      • Niner_Girl2000
        Message 3 of 24 , Apr 8, 1999
        • scubadiver193
          Message 4 of 24 , May 9 8:27 PM
          • dolphinloverz2
            Message 5 of 24 , Jun 6, 1999
              Hi! i am a Jr. high kid and i plan to go to collage in florida too, but know nothing about it! cya later!
            • Princess_Autolyca
              Message 6 of 24 , Oct 5, 1999
              • scubadiver193
                Message 7 of 24 , Oct 5, 1999
                  every now and then if you want we can try to set up a chat time if anyone is interrest email me at scubadiver193@...
                • Princess_Autolyca
                  Message 8 of 24 , Oct 15, 1999
                    What is everyone's favourite marine mammal?
                  • KDM2984
                    Message 9 of 24 , Oct 15, 1999
                      I luv dolphins all the way!!!!!!!!
                    • scubadiver193
                      Message 10 of 24 , Oct 15, 1999
                        Mine is the Manittee.
                      • Princess_Autolyca
                        Message 11 of 24 , Oct 18, 1999
                          Hooray for dolphins!<br>They're my favourite too :)
                        • Princess_Autolyca
                          Message 12 of 24 , Oct 18, 1999
                          • penthrose
                            Message 13 of 24 , Nov 3, 1999
                              How about the last unknown species the giant
                              Squid. They graceful, silent, yet stand as one of the
                              last unsolved mysteries of the deep. And those silent
                              preditors SHARKS an ancient untouch by time. Or the
                              ballerina of the sea, Jellyfish, they move graceful through
                              the sea. Every creature has it beauty and
                              gracefulness in the sea. They paint the most pretty picture
                              that no artist could hope to capture on canves.
                            • robsonbight
                              Message 14 of 24 , Nov 5, 1999
                                Look forward to meeting some new friends in this
                                club and would also like to extend an invitation for
                                any interested members to consider joining my newly
                                created club: Orcinus
                                any questions that I might be able to assist with
                                regarding oceanic marine biology!<br><br>Best wishes to
                                all!
                              • Trifes
                                Message 15 of 24 , Dec 17, 1999
                                  I'm a new member from Portugal. I love the sea and all related topics... but i can�t see no ideas moviment...
                                • robsonbight
                                  Message 16 of 24 , Feb 9, 2000
                                    Is this club active?
                                  • dolphinloverz2
                                    Message 17 of 24 , Feb 13, 2000
                                      *LAUGHS* IIIIittttts AAaaalllliiiiiiiiiive!
                                    • atlantis_sea_colony
                                      Message 18 of 24 , Mar 6, 2000
                                        I have designed an underwater habitat. I am still
                                        perfecting ideas on it and checking with people about how
                                        possible some aspects are. If anyone is interested or
                                        would like to help me out, I welcome the input.
                                      • scubadiver193
                                        Message 19 of 24 , Mar 6, 2000
                                          I would like to see your idea. My email is scubadiver193@...
                                        • dorsa39