Under Water World

  • dolphinloverz2
    Message 1 of 24 , Jan 22, 1999
      Welcome, This is the Yahoo! Message Board for Under Water World community.
    • dolphinloverz2
      Message 2 of 24 , Jan 26, 1999
      • Caryn_W_82
        Message 3 of 24 , Mar 30, 1999
        • Niner_Girl2000
          Message 4 of 24 , Apr 7, 1999
          • Niner_Girl2000
            Message 5 of 24 , Apr 8, 1999
            • scubadiver193
              Message 6 of 24 , May 9, 1999
              • dolphinloverz2
                Message 7 of 24 , Jun 6, 1999
                  Hi! i am a Jr. high kid and i plan to go to collage in florida too, but know nothing about it! cya later!
                • Princess_Autolyca
                  Message 8 of 24 , Oct 5, 1999
                  • scubadiver193
                    Message 9 of 24 , Oct 5, 1999
                      every now and then if you want we can try to set up a chat time if anyone is interrest email me at scubadiver193@...
                    • Princess_Autolyca
                      Message 10 of 24 , Oct 15, 1999
                        What is everyone's favourite marine mammal?
                      • KDM2984
                        Message 11 of 24 , Oct 15, 1999
                          I luv dolphins all the way!!!!!!!!
                        • scubadiver193
                          Message 12 of 24 , Oct 15, 1999
                            Mine is the Manittee.
                          • Princess_Autolyca
                            Message 13 of 24 , Oct 18, 1999
                              Hooray for dolphins!<br>They're my favourite too :)
                            • Princess_Autolyca
                              Message 14 of 24 , Oct 18, 1999
                              • penthrose
                                Message 15 of 24 , Nov 3, 1999
                                  How about the last unknown species the giant
                                  Squid. They graceful, silent, yet stand as one of the
                                  last unsolved mysteries of the deep. And those silent
                                  preditors SHARKS an ancient untouch by time. Or the
                                  ballerina of the sea, Jellyfish, they move graceful through
                                  the sea. Every creature has it beauty and
                                  gracefulness in the sea. They paint the most pretty picture
                                  that no artist could hope to capture on canves.
                                • robsonbight
                                  Message 16 of 24 , Nov 5, 1999
                                    Look forward to meeting some new friends in this
                                    club and would also like to extend an invitation for
                                    any interested members to consider joining my newly
                                    created club: Orcinus
                                    any questions that I might be able to assist with
                                    regarding oceanic marine biology!<br><br>Best wishes to
                                    all!
                                  • Trifes
                                    Message 17 of 24 , Dec 17, 1999
                                      I'm a new member from Portugal. I love the sea and all related topics... but i can�t see no ideas moviment...
                                    • robsonbight
                                      Message 18 of 24 , Feb 9, 2000
                                        Is this club active?
                                      • dolphinloverz2
                                        Message 19 of 24 , Feb 13, 2000
                                          *LAUGHS* IIIIittttts AAaaalllliiiiiiiiiive!
                                        • atlantis_sea_colony
                                          Message 20 of 24 , Mar 6, 2000
                                            I have designed an underwater habitat. I am still
                                            perfecting ideas on it and checking with people about how
                                            possible some aspects are. If anyone is interested or
                                            would like to help me out, I welcome the input.
                                          • scubadiver193
                                            Message 21 of 24 , Mar 6, 2000
                                              I would like to see your idea. My email is scubadiver193@...
                                            • dorsa39