Is this alive?

  • Trifes
    Message 1 of 24 , Dec 17, 1999
      I'm a new member from Portugal. I love the sea and all related topics... but i can�t see no ideas moviment...
    • robsonbight
      Message 2 of 24 , Feb 9, 2000
        Is this club active?
      • dolphinloverz2
        Message 3 of 24 , Feb 13, 2000
          *LAUGHS* IIIIittttts AAaaalllliiiiiiiiiive!
        • atlantis_sea_colony
          Message 4 of 24 , Mar 6, 2000
            I have designed an underwater habitat. I am still
            perfecting ideas on it and checking with people about how
            possible some aspects are. If anyone is interested or
            would like to help me out, I welcome the input.
          • scubadiver193
            Message 5 of 24 , Mar 6, 2000
              I would like to see your idea. My email is scubadiver193@...
            • dorsa39