Squids

  • penthrose
    Message 1 of 24 , Nov 3, 1999
      How about the last unknown species the giant
      Squid. They graceful, silent, yet stand as one of the
      last unsolved mysteries of the deep. And those silent
      preditors SHARKS an ancient untouch by time. Or the
      ballerina of the sea, Jellyfish, they move graceful through
      the sea. Every creature has it beauty and
      gracefulness in the sea. They paint the most pretty picture
      that no artist could hope to capture on canves.
    • robsonbight
      Message 2 of 24 , Nov 5, 1999
        Look forward to meeting some new friends in this
        club and would also like to extend an invitation for
        any interested members to consider joining my newly
        created club: Orcinus
        any questions that I might be able to assist with
        regarding oceanic marine biology!<br><br>Best wishes to
        all!
      • Trifes
        Message 3 of 24 , Dec 17, 1999
          I'm a new member from Portugal. I love the sea and all related topics... but i can�t see no ideas moviment...
        • robsonbight
          Message 4 of 24 , Feb 9, 2000
            Is this club active?
          • dolphinloverz2
            Message 5 of 24 , Feb 13, 2000
              *LAUGHS* IIIIittttts AAaaalllliiiiiiiiiive!
            • atlantis_sea_colony
              Message 6 of 24 , Mar 6, 2000
                I have designed an underwater habitat. I am still
                perfecting ideas on it and checking with people about how
                possible some aspects are. If anyone is interested or
                would like to help me out, I welcome the input.
              • scubadiver193
                Message 7 of 24 , Mar 6, 2000
                  I would like to see your idea. My email is scubadiver193@...
                • dorsa39