Whistle Blower Live On Air Tonight RE: Underground Base in Rural Wisconsin

  • beeshot
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2009

      Wow .. What a show tonight !  Our special guest on The Metaphysical Edge - UFO Phenomenon Edition - is Stephanie (To keep her identity protected, no last name or exactly where she lives) from rural Wisconsin, a UFO 'whistle blower' is going to publicly talk about the UFO underground base near her home, how she watched it be built, how she personally witnessed the underground boring machine being transported from an air ship to the site, how she has been abducted, threatened, implanted, gassed and how she refuses to leave her home after most everyone else moved away.  If you want to learn more about clandestine operations and underground bases that no one wants to talk about ... tune in tonight on The Metaphysical Edge .. .. ..

      WHO:        Stephanie "Whistle Blower"

      WHAT:      The Metaphysical Edge "UFO Phenomenon" Edition

      WHEN:       Tuesday, May 5, 2009 at 8 PM Eastern Time / 5 PM Pacific Time

      WHERE:      www.Ask1Radio.com  /  Also on I-Tunes under Talk/Spoken Word - A1R

      WHY:         Because ... whether we believe her or not, Stephanie is not afraid to talk about what she has seen, heard and experienced.    She believes that she is more protected by being out in the open about her experiences than if she hides --- so, The Metaphysical Edge is giving her the air waves tonight.  Join us ... this will be an extremely interesting program indeed !

      Looking forward to tonight !!!

      Love

      Barbara S. Delozier, Msc.D.
      Metaphysical Practitioner in Self Discovery
    • Olof Antonsson
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 2009
        Thanks.

        While at it; thought I should mention another (U.S.) radio show I had the opportunity to listen to recently, this particular programme consisted of an interview with a former NY police detective, whose chief task for a long time was to investigate certain forms of kidnappings. While his stories was quite fascinating, he mentioned something very briefly once, which neither he nor the show host apparently found interesting enough to touch further upon, but which indeed stood out: an "underground railway", that according to this detective (who in the 80's was presented with the "choices" to either retire or "be retired") was used for e.g. the types of kidnappings he was investigating.

        Also while at it; a man by the name of Frank Stranges passed away quite recently. To those entertaining a more ardent interest in ufology, he will be recognized for his claims of contact with a humanoid of the "Nordic configuration" by the name of Val Thor. Skipping around mr Stranges' testimony, this contact at at least one time presented mr Stranges with the opportunity to pay a visit to the Pentagon (described in his book). According to Stranges; via the basement of this complex one could reach an underground railway (can't recall his exact phrase), which connected to other buildings of certain stature in the city.

        O.

[...]

        Windows Live ger dig full koll på alla dina vänner - på en och samma plats.
      • Stephen Calkins
        Message 3 of 3 , May 6, 2009
          Hi Olof and list folks!,
          Been offline, so not caught up on emails for the past few weeks.
          Interesting the idea of a connection to an underground rail system under the Pentagon. It could well be. I worked in that building for a year in 1974-75, including a room in the basement, but never heard of an underground connection to a rail system, but I was a pretty low level (buc sergeant) at the time, so no need for me to get that information.
          It is clear that there is a system in the D.C. area, as Cheney's residence was experiencing underground blasts for quite some times, with many complaints from the neighbors! Smile! The powers that be have their own routes of conveyance, including the underground rail systems. I have had at least on confirmation from a close friend who family member was a linguist, and whom was taken into an underground rail system under an air Force base, and used to translate between American and Russian generals. I completely trust this source, so there is clearly a system under the military installations, and under the high political system institutions.
          O.K. Be well! Love, Steve