Tanker

  • Byron Morgan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2004
      Listen here you little twit. I don't really give a green rat's moldy
      cheese what you like or don't, or what pisses you off or pisses on
      you. You're an idiot. You prove it with what you say and how you
      write it. If anyone else has a problem with Idiots giving little
      else other than faulty information and trumped up crap that is only
      going to get someone hurt or killed, then good. Personally, I don't
      care. I still say you're up for a Darwin Award, and the sooner the
      better.
      In case anyone wonders, below is a copy of the email he didn't have
      the decended testicles to send to the group, instead to my personal
      email. Grow up kid.

      >Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 17:29:44 -0800 (PST)
      >From: thomas meggenhofen <tanker_665@...>
      >Subject: fu
      >To: bnmorgan@...
      >heay dumb ass go finger your self i am pissed about
      >people saying that i'm going to be on the darwin
      >awords. i'm not. i am not that stupid. if u had a
      >brain and u put it to good use u might be a good guy.
      >but when u wright things like that u get a lot of
      >people pised off.
    • thomas meggenhofen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2004
        by the way. none of myt info is falty i a'm using
        2000psi. my tank is rated at 3,600psi. so f u

        http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree
      • tanker_665
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2004
          typo
          what i ment to say is that none of my info is falty. I am using
          2000psi of hpa.