Re: [Underground Ballistics] Has any one made a high presser air cannon.

  • thomas meggenhofen
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 11, 2003
      MY DAD IS A PIPE FITTER SO HE CAN DO THE WELDS AND I
      HAVE USED O2 AND ACY MIX FOR A WILE HOW ABOUT 2" AND
      4" SH 120. seemless not CBW pipe. we have a scuba
      compresser.;

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree
    • amhso
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 17, 2005
        --- In undergroundballistics@yahoogroups.com, "tanker_665"
        <tanker_665@y...> wrote:

        > I mean above 150 PSI if so please contact me. i am thinking of using
        > 1000 psi for a cannon. what do u think.

        you will not be able to get 1000 psi. compressors dont go that high,
        you'd have to weigh 1000 pounds to do it by hand....this isn't possible.