MIA. now i'm back and should be building a new gun

  • scottie_1.geo
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2003
      Wow. i founded this group several years ago, then forgot about it when
      i moved to europe and did'nt have access to the web on regular basis,
      i also lost all my guns in the move, as the military would not ship
      them overseas, Recently i started college in Illinois and am looking
      forward to get back to the spudguns and catch up with the group.
      Again i apoligize for my extended absense.
      for my gun -
      i'm thinking another PVC gun not sure one the size, definately propane
      for the fuel, and a stun gun for the ignitor, this should solve the
      problem of flints getting wet , or with a bbq ignitor just not being
      strong enough. hope to post pics of it soon.
      -Scott
      founder of Underground Ballistics