cutting edge new combustion gun design!!!

  • superloaf2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2002
      Hello
      for some while i have been a spud gun fan and have built only
      combustion spud guns, I have been realy diapointed by there weak
      preformance. how ever i have come up with an idea to increase the
      chamber pressure. if the barrel was recessed till it touches the
      clean out plug and the ignition point is moved to the front of the
      chamber (closer to the muzzel) it should create more pressure. i
      belive that a similar idea is used to shorten a standard rifel and is
      called a bull pup design. it is to bad i have to wait to fire till
      the pvc cement dries. but tomarow should prove to be interesting.
      after all of my vast research i've yet to see such a design in a
      combustion spud gun but it is very close to a piston or diaphram
      design well got to run but i will hopefull send results tomarrow if
      anyone has tried this design before i would like to know.