Re: tranquilizer gun??

  • extremelyalien
    Message 1 of 72 , Nov 7, 2001
      Have you checked
      ignitor out of a stun gun.<br>In the near future I'm
      going to offer stun gun ingitor systems assembled on my
      website.<br><br>You should email the former owner of The Spud Gun
      Technology Center. He should have some good information
      about rifling a barrel.
    • steven_burkhead
      Message 72 of 72 , Mar 9, 2002
        for my pnematic cannon, i'm using a 1-inch
        soleniod sprinkler valve. What kinda batteriers do i need
        to make it work?? 3 9v batteries dont seem to
        accomplish the job? If you use a soleniod valve please tell
        me what batteries you use. Thanks.