1/4 stick

  • chevyman104
    Message 1 of 72 , Jul 22 12:51 AM
      Found a very easy way to make a very small but
      very destructive explosive device.<br> The only things
      you need are <br><br>1 empty Co2 cartrige (can be
      bought k-mart,wal-mart,ect.<br><br>approx. 1ft. of green
      "cannon fuse" (DO NOT attempt with anything that burns
      XXXX smokeless powder to fill the Co2
      cartrige<br><br>and some epoxi or sylicone gasket
      sealer.<br><br>First use a nail to puncture and empty the Co2 cartrige
      then use the nail to make the hole big enough for the
      fuse. Fill with the smokeless powder. Stop every now
      and then to tap, thats TAP not slam, the bottem of
      the container on a hard surface.when it's 7/8 full
      insert the fuse and apply the epoxi, sylicone, super
      glue, or whatever around the base of the fuse to make
      it water tight. Bury it in the ground or light it
      and throw it in the water but whatever you do dont be
      anywhere near it when it goes off!!! This thing throws
      shrapnel.
    • steven_burkhead
      Message 72 of 72 , Mar 9, 2002
        for my pnematic cannon, i'm using a 1-inch
        soleniod sprinkler valve. What kinda batteriers do i need
        to make it work?? 3 9v batteries dont seem to
        accomplish the job? If you use a soleniod valve please tell
        me what batteries you use. Thanks.