electronic ignition system

  • sixmhz
    Message 1 of 72 , Jun 12, 2001
      anyone interested in an electronic ignition
      system? i made one for my launcher cause it tends to blow
      up and now i can trigger it from 50 ft<br> away. but
      anyways, i bought like 30 of these high voltage
      transformers on ebay and i'd like to git rid of em. BUT i'm
      not putting them together<br> for ya's so i'll only
      send yas the parts and plans.<br>email:
      gamiller@...
    • steven_burkhead
      Message 72 of 72 , Mar 9 7:10 PM
        for my pnematic cannon, i'm using a 1-inch
        soleniod sprinkler valve. What kinda batteriers do i need
        to make it work?? 3 9v batteries dont seem to
        accomplish the job? If you use a soleniod valve please tell
        me what batteries you use. Thanks.