Re: oxy, and porp

  • laytint_2000
    Message 1 of 72 , Apr 6 6:56 AM
      well, i am a mechanic by trade, so i know what it
      takes to fire stuff of, i was thinking, the reason you
      nead to air out the chamber ever time, is cuzz you
      have byrned up all the Oxg in there, and you nead to
      re load it, so if i just but a shot of it in when i
      charge the chamber with gas, it should do the trick, and
      i will not have to air it out much if at
      all.<br>have not tryed it yet, have herd about pepole useing
      it, but have yet to here about what and how much to
      use.<br>and what the hell, i f i blow an arm off, i have
      another<br>lol
    • steven_burkhead
      Message 72 of 72 , Mar 9, 2002
        for my pnematic cannon, i'm using a 1-inch
        soleniod sprinkler valve. What kinda batteriers do i need
        to make it work?? 3 9v batteries dont seem to
        accomplish the job? If you use a soleniod valve please tell
        me what batteries you use. Thanks.