Re: oxy, and porp

  • stobl
    Message 1 of 72 , Apr 5, 2001
      DO NOT USE THAT!!! if you use an oxygen and
      propane mix you're only asking to be killed! that stuff
      if VERY VERY explosive and PVC isn't ment to handle
      that kind of pressure! if anything and you're still
      bent on using oxygen, i'd strongly suggest you rig up
      some sort of remote fire mechanism to make sure your
      arm doesnt fly further than the potato. As to the
      injection system, im not sure about it since you do need
      fresh air in the chamber after every fire and if you
      dont use the oxygen there becomes a
      really intrested to see how it work
    • steven_burkhead
      Message 72 of 72 , Mar 9, 2002
        for my pnematic cannon, i'm using a 1-inch
        soleniod sprinkler valve. What kinda batteriers do i need
        to make it work?? 3 9v batteries dont seem to
        accomplish the job? If you use a soleniod valve please tell
        me what batteries you use. Thanks.