nice gun brass man

  • scottie_1.geo
    Message 1 of 72 , Mar 20, 2001
      i have a gun almost as big as that, finally finished it, and will be firing it as sooon as the weather gets warmer. what are u using for fuel?
    • steven_burkhead
      Message 72 of 72 , Mar 9, 2002
        for my pnematic cannon, i'm using a 1-inch
        soleniod sprinkler valve. What kinda batteriers do i need
        to make it work?? 3 9v batteries dont seem to
        accomplish the job? If you use a soleniod valve please tell
        me what batteries you use. Thanks.