PIC OF MY BABY

  • man_o_brass
    Message 1 of 72 , Mar 4, 2001
      I posted a drawing of my new gun. I've never seen
      another remotely like it. Also, I've got some advice for
      Moondog. Your Aim 'n Flame igniter is great, but I
      wouldn't trust the hot glue if I were you, it's just too
      soft. Five-minute Epoxy is way better, and it's not too
      expensive at Wal-Mart. If you ever have something that
      needs some real strength, use "J. B. Weld" epoxy. It's
      the best stuff on earth. My dad has used it to patch
      cracked engine manifolds.
    • steven_burkhead
      Message 72 of 72 , Mar 9, 2002
        for my pnematic cannon, i'm using a 1-inch
        soleniod sprinkler valve. What kinda batteriers do i need
        to make it work?? 3 9v batteries dont seem to
        accomplish the job? If you use a soleniod valve please tell
        me what batteries you use. Thanks.