Confetti Blaster

  • sharpshooterdwt
    Message 1 of 72 , Dec 29, 2000
      I'm building a cannon to shoot confetti on New
      Year's Eve. It will be an air powered cannon. The barrel
      is 4 feet long and has an I.D. of 3/4" <br>and the
      air chamber is made from 2 coke bottles. I dont
      reccomend you build anything like it because they are
      dangerous. be safe with your cannons and catapults and
      trebuchets and whatever else is dangerous but really cool
      and can be used to throw confetti.
    • steven_burkhead
      Message 72 of 72 , Mar 9, 2002
        for my pnematic cannon, i'm using a 1-inch
        soleniod sprinkler valve. What kinda batteriers do i need
        to make it work?? 3 9v batteries dont seem to
        accomplish the job? If you use a soleniod valve please tell
        me what batteries you use. Thanks.