My miniatures

  • sharpshooterdwt
    Message 1 of 72 , Dec 23, 2000
      I thought it would be pointless to build a full
      size spudgun because I live in a neighborhood with
      lots of houses and a small backyard. The spudgun I
      built is made from two film canisters a pipe with a
      diameter of just over 1/4" a lantern sparker and duct
      tape. It runs on butane because hair spray or WD-40
      Might ruin the sparker. It works better than I thought
      it would. I also made a miniature trebuchet that
      does not work well.<br><br>-sharpshooterdwt
    • steven_burkhead
      Message 72 of 72 , Mar 9, 2002
        for my pnematic cannon, i'm using a 1-inch
        soleniod sprinkler valve. What kinda batteriers do i need
        to make it work?? 3 9v batteries dont seem to
        accomplish the job? If you use a soleniod valve please tell
        me what batteries you use. Thanks.