It's been a month....

  • stobl
    Message 1 of 72 , Dec 10, 2000
      Well,<br><br>It's finally been a month since my
      spud gun, propane and adaptor, and custom wrench that
      i made were all confiscated by the local county
      police. The month mark is significant because the officer
      that "escorted" me home told me that if they find out
      its not illegal that i can come get it after 30 days.
      hopefully they realized that its not illegal because i
      faxed her a paper of that standard ATF letter telling
      her thats what i got from the state police. So
      tomorrow(monday) i am going to call up and tell them that i want
      to come down and get my spud gun. It's not so much
      the actualy gun (i really loved that thing) but more
      of the wrench and propane adaptor. the adaptor i
      took from a portable stove and i like it so much
      because you simply push down on the button to get gas
      out. simpler than turning the knob for a
    • steven_burkhead
      Message 72 of 72 , Mar 9, 2002
        for my pnematic cannon, i'm using a 1-inch
        soleniod sprinkler valve. What kinda batteriers do i need
        to make it work?? 3 9v batteries dont seem to
        accomplish the job? If you use a soleniod valve please tell
        me what batteries you use. Thanks.