Re: water balloon launcher

  • stobl
    Message 1 of 72 , Nov 21, 2000
      it doesnt really matter how you build the gun, if
      you just put a waterballoon in first it WILL explode.
      what you have o do is put some sort of tight wadding
      (very tightly balled t-shirt maybe) because first you
      have to have a tight seal for it to shoot respectably,
      and secondly, you need something that'll take the
      most of the force of the air(or combustion gasses)
    • steven_burkhead
      Message 72 of 72 , Mar 9 7:10 PM
        for my pnematic cannon, i'm using a 1-inch
        soleniod sprinkler valve. What kinda batteriers do i need
        to make it work?? 3 9v batteries dont seem to
        accomplish the job? If you use a soleniod valve please tell
        me what batteries you use. Thanks.