Watch out where you shoot.

  • stobl
    Message 1 of 72 , Nov 9, 2000
      Short story. me and two other guys were shooting
      my spud gun in the forest next to teh local
      highschool. As we were walking out of the forest, a cop
      stopped us, confiscated my spud gun (couldn't find any
      laws regarding the legality of it), then another cop
      came up, the two other guys went with the 2nd cop that
      came, i went with the chick, she brought me home, mom
      was home, had a cow (didn't yell though-because copo
      asked her if she was aware of the spud gun and also the
      letter i told her about (from atf that says its legal))
      mom said yes to both, cop said if i bring her the
      letter and it's legal, i can get my spudgun/propane back
      after 30 days, if it is illedal then she'll destroy i
      want to know anymore let me know.. i just hope it
      doesnt happen to anyone else. (When she had her gun
      drawn when we came out fo the woods i almost literally
    • steven_burkhead
      Message 72 of 72 , Mar 9, 2002
        for my pnematic cannon, i'm using a 1-inch
        soleniod sprinkler valve. What kinda batteriers do i need
        to make it work?? 3 9v batteries dont seem to
        accomplish the job? If you use a soleniod valve please tell
        me what batteries you use. Thanks.