One Gripe.

  • moondogg11269u2
    Message 1 of 72 , Oct 2, 2000
      People who are going to join this group should
      have the respect & responsibilty to at least
      leave/post a message saying who you are, what you're
      interested in and some feedback about the group, and what we
      have done so far.<br><br>That is the LEAST you can do.
      It just pisses me off to have so MANY members, yet
      only 3 or 4 of us do all the posting. <br><br>Give us
      some ideas already, I don't care if you're just
      getting into the sport. New people will have the freshest
      ideas, and the most open minds to the
      sport.<br><br>E-MAIL Addresses help greatly in the process of
      communtication nowadays. With out that we are left to checking
      into message boards which are not as always as easy to
      access.<br><br>Comon people. If you're gonna join do
      something.<br><br>Pyro
    • steven_burkhead
      Message 72 of 72 , Mar 9 7:10 PM
        for my pnematic cannon, i'm using a 1-inch
        soleniod sprinkler valve. What kinda batteriers do i need
        to make it work?? 3 9v batteries dont seem to
        accomplish the job? If you use a soleniod valve please tell
        me what batteries you use. Thanks.