Miscellaneous Shit

  • moondogg11269u2
    Message 1 of 72 , Sep 23, 2000
      It's like this, went to a local rock concert,
      Xfest in Huntington WV, and didn't get much of anything
      else done today. So I must do my homework, or my
      grades will suck and go to shit worse... so i won't have
      the drawings up for a week or so... Keep waiting
      they'll be here soon.<br><br>Pyro aka Rusty
    • steven_burkhead
      Message 72 of 72 , Mar 9 7:10 PM
        for my pnematic cannon, i'm using a 1-inch
        soleniod sprinkler valve. What kinda batteriers do i need
        to make it work?? 3 9v batteries dont seem to
        accomplish the job? If you use a soleniod valve please tell
        me what batteries you use. Thanks.