Trebuchet, and other links

  • moondogg11269u2
    Message 1 of 72 , Sep 21, 2000
      Well, I will say I am glad to be back. I had a
      short/long stay (23 days) in the hospital. Damn lung
      collapsed again. Ouch.. grrrh. <br><br>Anyways, I just
      happen to have a couple links to treb/cat sites. here
      they
      and information. The second is the Civil & Mechanical
      Engineering wing of the USMA, West Point, they have a cool
      software prog to download. It is rather useful. <br><br>I
      hope that over the weekend I get enough time to edit,
      and update my web page, as i have a lot of dead
      links, and want to finally get the Spud Section up and
      rusty_tracey@...<br><br>later guys, Pyro aka Rusty
    • steven_burkhead
      Message 72 of 72 , Mar 9, 2002
        for my pnematic cannon, i'm using a 1-inch
        soleniod sprinkler valve. What kinda batteriers do i need
        to make it work?? 3 9v batteries dont seem to
        accomplish the job? If you use a soleniod valve please tell
        me what batteries you use. Thanks.