ah finally didnt take long

  • alexis-sabry207@xapormap.info
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2007
      1 770 621-2634, filled out a few forms and a bit of paperwork and was accredited
    • nuala-alexander118@aftaflome.info
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 27, 2007
        This is just awesome guys! I finally got around to graduatin and I didn't even
        have to turn up a single day this time around to get my final credit points. Now
        I am fully qualified in a BA and on the hunt for a new job! I'll let you
        guys know how I do, but just thought I'd mention this now since they helped me
        out. If any of u interested in getting a BA or something similar without having
        to go through all the hassle they put you through in US institutions give these
        guys a call 770 621-2634 . They got me through in around a month.