catapults??

  • avcig
    Message 1 of 72 , Jul 4 3:41 PM
      My friends and I have been using potato guns for a couple of years now while camping. This year we were thinking about building a catapult. Does anyone know where I can get plans for one??
    • steven_burkhead
      Message 72 of 72 , Mar 9, 2002
        for my pnematic cannon, i'm using a 1-inch
        soleniod sprinkler valve. What kinda batteriers do i need
        to make it work?? 3 9v batteries dont seem to
        accomplish the job? If you use a soleniod valve please tell
        me what batteries you use. Thanks.