Sorry to hear about the gun.

  • moondogg11269u2
    Message 1 of 72 , Jun 6, 2000
      Sorry to hear about your gun scottie. It happens
      tho, that's what i did to my first gun. So.. it's
      understandable. <br><br>I'm gonna be working at church camp
      starting this thursday, so i'll not be able to update and
      check in as often as i'd like (only about 1x a
      week).<br><br>But i plan on building more guns, and well since i
      have my new car ( a 1972 Dart Swinger) i got a lot of
      work cut out for me this summer to restore it.
      especially since i'm screwing my finals in college to work
      on my car.<br><br>Well hey take it easy, and feel
      free to e-mail me.<br><br>Hey, btw, check out my
      lot of spud links there.<br><br>Also SIGN my
      GUESTBOOK, or the MESSAGE BOARD. I've had them there for
      like 6 months, and only had 2 ppl, my friends sign the
    • steven_burkhead
      Message 72 of 72 , Mar 9, 2002
        for my pnematic cannon, i'm using a 1-inch
        soleniod sprinkler valve. What kinda batteriers do i need
        to make it work?? 3 9v batteries dont seem to
        accomplish the job? If you use a soleniod valve please tell
        me what batteries you use. Thanks.