Underground Ballistics

  • scottie_1.geo
    Message 1 of 72 , Mar 13 11:59 AM
      Welcome, This is the Yahoo! Message Board for Underground Ballistics community.
    • steven_burkhead
      Message 72 of 72 , Mar 9 7:10 PM
        for my pnematic cannon, i'm using a 1-inch
        soleniod sprinkler valve. What kinda batteriers do i need
        to make it work?? 3 9v batteries dont seem to
        accomplish the job? If you use a soleniod valve please tell
        me what batteries you use. Thanks.