Met my perfect match finally...

  • thomasina.kirby6626@yahitsmaps.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2006
      Yeah I know, I never thought this stuff would work either, but honestly I stand corrected. This place http://www.simplefuneasy.info/mcrc is actually very awesome. I hooked mycam up and within no time I was talking to a few great ladies over it. Anyway, I recommend it to everyone here!
    • kendra-mackey618@hatermix.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 24, 2006
        Well even if you're not looking for love, and just a bit of fun thought I'd give you all this tip. So you can stay away from all the BS fake profiles places. This is what I've been using http://www.connectherenow.info/ycgz . No joke, I've messaged about 5 women close to me and already 3 have responded, and I am already organising to meet up with one. Not bad for a guy who hasn't had a date in a while, lol! :)