Breaking News On The Free Grocery Program!

  • amywells45@aim.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2005
      I have to strongly agree with the recommendations I have heard about the company at http://savemorethanever.com . I am going to share my actual receipts with you at http://actualreceipts.visit.ws to show how absolutely amazing this program is. I will be adding many more receipts in the weeks to follow.Ten years ago I joined their grocery coupon program and since that time I have been saving a ton of money every week. In fact in the ten years that have past I can't even imagine how many of my friends and family members have joined after witnessing the amount of money that I have saved. The best part is that this company keeps coming out with new and innovative savings programs. I have joined them all and I must tell you that they all work incredibly. A couple of years ago I asked them how it could be that every program they offer works and I was told that they actually test them prior to offering them and that for every program they offer, dozens are rejected because they do not meet their standards. It is an incredible benefit to have a company test these programs so that we don't have to. I just can't wait until they release their next program! The savings keep getting bigger and bigger!