Projectiles

  • tanker_665
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2004
      I have bin working on my air cannon over the winter I have a stand
      now. I hope to same up enough money to by a 1" solenoid valve that is
      rated for 2000 psi. I have bin working on some bullets for my 1"
      barrel. I made one out of stainless steal last night. I am trying
      to put a hole in a ½ inch of steal plate. I plan to test it tonight.
      I will post the results latter.