it's boy bikini time!

  • luvbikini2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2007
      It's getting hot in socal and I have been seeing more and more guys
      wearing bikinis and thongs I'm so excited! I worked out hard this year
      and am looking good so I have started running 2 miles a day wearing a
      super small koala thong. by the end of summer I hope to have the balls
      to run on the beach wearing their ultra micro suits.
      the tiny stuff at www.koalaswim.com is super hot and the guys are
      mouthwatering. post your bikini stories it's fun!