own cummm swallowing

  • cummylance
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 15, 2005
      any one of you having a fetish aobout swallowing your own cumm?
      is it ok to swallow my own cumm?
      any one of you having a fetish about using johnson's baby lotion?
      thanks a lot!!!
    • Elijah Davidson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 17, 2005
        i love the taste of my own cumm and swallow it everytime i j/o

        >From: "cummylance" <cummylance@...>
        >To: under18helpforgays@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Under 18 Help For gays] own cummm swallowing
        >Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 21:14:46 -0000
        >
        >any one of you having a fetish aobout swallowing your own cumm?
        >is it ok to swallow my own cumm?
        >any one of you having a fetish about using johnson's baby lotion?
        >thanks a lot!!!

      • bryanl ance de los santos
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 17, 2005
          Elijah Davidson <elijahpauldavidson@...> wrote:
          i love the taste of my own cumm and swallow it everytime i j/o

          >From: "cummylance"
          >To: under18helpforgays@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [Under 18 Help For gays] own cummm swallowing
          >Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 21:14:46 -0000
          >
          >any one of you having a fetish aobout swallowing your own cumm?
          >is it ok to swallow my own cumm?
          >any one of you having a fetish about using johnson's baby lotion?
          >thanks a lot!!!
          >
          >you also use johnson's baby lotion when jerking off?

        • paul
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 8, 2005
            --- In under18helpforgays@yahoogroups.com, "cummylance"
            <cummylance@y...> wrote:
            > any one of you having a fetish aobout swallowing your own cumm?
            > is it ok to swallow my own cumm?
            > any one of you having a fetish about using johnson's baby lotion?
            > thanks a lot!!!

            yes its ok.... but i would love a taste too.....