The first public beta release of UnCoverIt 2.1 is now available for download at <http://
www.iwascoding.com/uc/UnCoverIt_2.1b1.dmg.bin>. New features include zooming, US-
Letter cover templates, cover styles and improved iTunes compatibility.
Here is a detailed list of what's new:
- new smaller file format (UnCover 2.0.x and 1.4 can still be opened)
- data areas and audio areas can be printed in circular shape to fit stick-on CD-Labels
(see included sample cover)
- includes templates in US-Letter format
- images can be cropped to CD-label shape
- revised Inspector window
- new line styles: dashed and cutmarks
- volume view in 'New Cover Panel' can be double-clicked to create new cover
- can show individual track lengths on MP3 covers
- default template is preselected in 'New Cover Panel'
- double-clicking a template in 'New Cover' panel creates new cover from selected
- pasteboard operations now use new smaller data format
- contents of MP3, audio, and text areas can be put on clipboard in Rich Text Format
- new 'Save a Copy To Templates Folder' menu item in 'File' menu
- revised CD-ROM Envelope template
- data areas display size of files with resource forks correctly
- fixed possible crasher when accesing iTunes library
As always, if you encounter any bugs in this release, please drop me a line.