Hunger Banquet at OCU

  • wildbill73107@cox.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2010

      TO: Members & Friends of the United Nations Association, OKC Chapter

      The annual Hunger Banquet at Oklahoma City University will be this week -- Wednesday, March 24th, starting at 7pm. Our chapter is proud to be a co-sponsor of this event.

      Here are the essentials:

      Wednesday, March 24, 2010
      7 - 9pm

      Location: University Center, Great Hall

      The OCU Hunger Banquet serves as an educational experience using each table to represent a different continent with an interactive game focused on educating guests with a better understanding of global hunger.

      Funds go to World Neighbors, a non-profit that focuses on decreasing poverty by targeting the causes of global hunger.

      Tickets are $5 at the door.

      Our speaker for the evening will be Mr. Ade Okediji, who will speak about Nigeria. Additionally, there will be entertainment and a $2 raffle!

      Join us for this educational and fun even. It will be a ..."Good time for everybody!!"

      For additional information, please visit our website ... www.una-okc.org

      I hope to see you there!

      --Bill Bryant
      Chapter Volunteer