For a Safer World -- Friday in OKC

  • wildbill73107@cox.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2009

      A message from the Oklahoma City chapter of the United Nations Association:

      Film and Discussion at Oklahoma City University
      Friday, December 11th -- 6pm
      Free!

      I'm happy to announce that this Friday, December 11, is the date for the
      Adopt-A- Minefield program. Please join me for a short film and discussion about
      the global landmine crisis (using the human rights video series that our chapter
      donated to the Metropolitan Library system!). The event is to be held on
      the OCU campus at the Walker Center for Arts and Sciences, Room 151, at 6pm.

      Feel free to spread the word and bring friends and family!

      Hope to see you there!

      Peace,

      DeEtta Cravens
      Clara Luper Scholar
      Miss Black Oklahoma City University 2009
      Alpha Chi Omega, Personal Development Chair
      Black Student Association, Campus Representative
      Oklahoma City University, Political Science/Spanish Junior