Nominations Close June 11th for our Public Service Award

  • Bill Bryant
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2013
      TO: Members and Friends of the United Nations Association

      It isn't too late to nominate a worthy public employee (public school teacher, a governmental employee, law enforcement officer, etc.) for the UNA-OKC Public Service Award.

      Do you know someone who works in Oklahoma's public sector?  Would you like to nominate this person for our UNA-OKC Public Service Award?

      Nominations are now being accepted for our annual award. The award is intended to recognize the excellent work of public sector employees who contribute to better standards of living in our Oklahoma communities.

      The award will be presented to a public employee (state, county, municipal, etc.) whose work serves to promote "...social progress and better standards of life in larger freedom."

      Any public employee in Oklahoma may be nominated for this honor. The award presentation will coincide with UN Public Service Day, June 23rd.

      (UN Public Service Day recognizes the work of public servants, encourages young people to pursue careers in the public sector, and highlights valuable contributions to community and global development).

      Anyone may submit a nomination. To learn more about our award guidelines, please see our Public Service Award page, here ...

      And here is a direct link to the online nomination form:

      We're pleased to recognize the excellent work of public employees in Oklahoma who contribute to the better standards of living that we enjoy.

      Nominations must be received on or before June 11th ... Please feel free to share this announcement with people you know.

      Thanks!

      Bill Bryant
      Communications Director
      Greater Oklahoma City Chapter