None Better Than You

  • Bill Bryant
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2013
      TO: Members & Friends of the United Nations Association
      Oklahoma City Chapter

      Will you be attending our Spring Luncheon on Saturday, March 23rd? I hope so.

      Every time we get together for a chapter-wide event like this, I always think to myself:

      > There isn't a better group of people. Anywhere.

      We're fortunate to have a healthy, growing chapter in our OKC Metro area -- one that reflects the diversity and vitality of the United Nations Association.

      I appreciate being part of an organization that freely embraces the values of the United Nations:

      <> To practice tolerance and live together in peace with one another as good neighbors...

      <> To reaffirm faith in fundamental human rights, in the dignity and worth of the human person....

      <> To promote social progress and better standards of life in larger freedom....

      When we gather on March 23rd, we will have a nice meal, friendly conversation, and an inspiring panel discussion about the "Shot at Life" campaign of the United Nations Foundation.

      If you haven't yet reserved your seat at the luncheon, please register today. You can use our convenient online form, here ...

      http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07e73oxdpghdj9dx2p/a007hduf15j2/greeting

      ... Tickets are only $20, and - yes - we have a limited number of Free Tickets for students. Find a complete description of our luncheon program on our blog ...

      http://www.una-okc.blogspot.com/2013/02/spring-luncheon.html

      If you have any questions about the luncheon, please feel free to give me a call.

      And please consider inviting your friends, neighbors, co-workers, to enjoy our luncheon. This will be our best membership building event of the year. We always like to see new faces!

      Please don't hesitate to forward this message to people you know ... I hope to see you on the 23rd!

      Bill Bryant
      President, OKC Chapter
      United Nations Association of the USA
      405-760-5322
      wildbill73107@...

      PS ... As you may know, a new Anti-UN law has been proposed in this year's session of our Oklahoma Legislature. A vote on this proposed law is expected within days -- maybe as soon as tomorrow. If you have a minute to send a message to your State Representative, now is the time to speak up. You can find more information about HB 1412 on our blog ...
      www.una-okc.blogspot.com
      ... Thanks!