The Fall Peace Festival in OKC -- It's Free!

  • wildbill73107@cox.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2012
      You're invited to enjoy the
      FALL PEACE FESTIVAL

      Sunday, November 11th *** 11 am to 5 pm
      Inside the Civic Center Hall of Mirrors,
      201 N. Walker, OKC

      Free Admission *** Free Parking at Meters

      Live Music & Entertainment All Day
      Booths & Tables of Social Justice Groups

      Supervised Children's Activity Area

      Holiday Shopping Opportunities
      Fair trade goods, books, calendars, crafts, pottery, home-made
      candles & soaps, African carving, Central American fabrics,
      organic coffee, jewelry, T-shirts, bumper stickers, buttons

      COSPONSORS INCLUDE
      Peace House, Peace Education Institute, Summit Business Systems, Inc,
      Oklahoma Observer, Home Creations, Bright Lights of OKC, Bob Lemon

      Your UN Association will have a table ... Come see our display of information about UN Peacekeeping.
      Say "Hello" to our volunteer. Become a member today!